Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Q Ginger 

Superior Ginger Ale?

Mildly sharp ginger with a blend of other interesting spices like coriander, cardamom, and cayenne. Lightly sweetened with Agave. Mild effervescence. No visible particulates. While I generally complain about soft drinks being overly sweet, this may be not sweet enough for my tastes. I'm going to have to grab some food to accompany this. brb...

Ahh, yes. Q Ginger needs to be paired with food (something with protein and fats - I tried it with a tuna melt) and in this context it really sings. Four out of five stars.

100 Calories and 24 grams of sugar (agave) per 12 ounces.

Bottled by Q Tonic, Brooklyn, NY and available online and at retailers searchable at http://www.qginger.com/. Amazon has 8 ounce bottles for $2.75 per. I found this 24 ounce bottle at my local grocer for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment